The average CPI of an advertising specialty item is $0.004; as a result, marketers get a more favorable return on investment from advertising specialties than nearly any other popular advertising media.
- Giving employees promotional products, such as t-shirts, caps etc. with your company logo imprinted on them, can be a great way to increase brand awareness and build company loyalty.
- Promotional Products have a longer life than a magazine advertisement or radio advertisement, giving your company greater exposure for longer periods.
- Promotional Products encourage interaction between your clients and your company, regularly using items such as pens or mugs.
- High quality corporate gifts can give your company a professional image
- A consistent corporate uniform increases recognition and recall of your company and employees.
- Promotional products are excellent sales incentives.
- Promotional Products that are used regularly such as pens, clocks, and mugs guarantee consistent and frequent brand exposure.
- Promotional Products are inexpensive and have long lasting value.
- Promotional products and gifts create customer goodwill.
- Promotional Products are a perfect solution for tradeshow giveaways
Nearly half of corporate America gives business gifts. They are typically given by businesses to customers and employees, and occasionally are given to influential clients and suppliers. Gift-giving reasons cited by companies are:
- To Thank Customers (83 %)
- To Develop Business (56 %)
- To Recognize Employee Performance & Longevity (25 %)
- Customers Expect Them (10 %)
- Other (3 %)
Pencils write in zero gravity. You read that correctly. While pens require the help of gravity to work, pencils can get the job done all on their own.
Enough pencils are produced every year to circle the globe 62 times. Obviously this is not the best use of your promotional pencils but a fun fact none the less.
One pencil can draw a line 70 miles long. You are going to need a long sheet of paper and a lot of time.
An average pencil can be sharpened 17 times and write 45,000 words.